Global Warming
Giant comet
Global pandemic
War
Famine
Pestilence
Death
Judgement Day
Hypercane (Huge Hurricane; could cover all of North America)
Big Rip/Big Crunch
Severe climate change
No oil, no alternatives...
Nuclear, chemical, or biological warfare
Black hole
Hell Hounds will come and rip us to shreds alive!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y0AoWzyxJM) Already happened, but... whatever! lol
Technology will take on a mind of it's own...
Barack Osama/Obama bin Laden
Mass suicide will trigger a huge amount of chain reactions of suicides
My mom will fart, causing an earthquake that will destroy the Earth!
My mom will fart, causing noxious gases to go into the stratosphere, killing us all instantly, and blocking out the Sun, therefore pushing Earth into another ice age!
Nothing: We will be eaten alive by our own fears (and then the Mayans can all come and laugh at us!)
<strong>OR:</strong> The beginning of a New Age or global "conciousness shift," where we will <em><strong>ALL</strong></em> realize how foolish are actions have been, and will work to form a better and more peaceful world where "one could walk safely through the land with gold on their head." Sounds kinda hippyish, but it's true! It could happen!

Válaszok

yes ragman. i think you've mentioned that in another thread (or three?). to each his own.

i await the apocalypse,destrution and madness hail satan hail damnation 666

That movie f***ing rocked!

--
Priceless!:

<strong> Kurt Cobain:</strong> <em>And I swear that I don't have a gun.</em>

right. i think the two wisest pieces of advice are "go about your business and don't worry about those things (meaning the world ending)." and "worry doesn't change a thing (it doesn't, it just shortens the joy of living, and is a form of trying to exert control when you are afraid you're out of control)."

i always like the viewing off my own mind--its better than tv,,,trust me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

--
gimpnoid ,,the ledgend grows LOL

If you think my last post is freaky, better watch you own mind gimp hhahahahaa

well LD your mind is freaky,,what can i say about that ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

--

I got you Asylum but I thought I put it in, anyway cause I thought that might have been in your mind when you wanted to talk about apocalypse.
I tell you what I think in general. One shouldnt set their minds too much to things like that because whats in your mind affects your whole life. If you set your mind to positive things it will have an effect as well.
I know that is not what you were talking about, too but thats what it did to my mind.

i got you asylum...LD was not clear that we weren't talking about the movie. i think it's interesting to hear the input of Jack, he's much like my son so if he says it's poo, i'm tempted to believe it. but you're right, LD we were taking a trip down the lane of the apocalypse some believe is coming in 2012.

I'm talking about the apocalypse, not the movie.

--
<strong>Unknown:</strong> <em>If I am executed, God will give you blood to drink!</em>

Kevin Costner wtf. Not my kind of pie hahahaha.
To get back to the topic. Jack Osbourne about 2012:
2012 is the biggest pile of s***e ever! They could not have a worst film. It's as if Roland Emeritch took a huge crap and filmed it

yeah i got it and knew what you meant,,,theres still hope for asylum yet

--

lol. i did see him messing with a pie once in an Ozzfest snippet. but a mackerel? no. you missed my first response, it was much longer...and the thing about Costner was a joke to gimp after i greatly shortened my reply. i mentioned The Postman in the context of what i was saying. just making light of things.
--
~*

Next thing you know, you'll be talking about... for example, Ozzy going down on a mackerel on his plate!

--
<strong>Unknown:</strong> <em>If I am executed, God will give you blood to drink!</em>

<strong>f_darkbladeus:</strong>
<em>Kevin Costner is my main hubba hubba sexy @ss manflesh who i would love to shag half to death (after i'm well rested from my escapade with Ozzy of course).</em>

There ya go.

--

whats with the holy s*** asylum can you clarify

--

Holy s***!!!!!

--

patriot on then blades,,can fault ya for that,,but i dont think the costner is my cup of tea though,,i wouldnt turn for him LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha maybe 82 can try n turn me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i hope that does his head in ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

--

and...i liked my first reply, cuz it mentioned The Postman, and Kevin Costner is my main hubba hubba sexy @ss manflesh who i would love to shag half to death (after i'm well rested from my escapade with Ozzy of course). so few men capture this womans eyes and mind you know...got to slip mention of them in every now and then. gives me a wee thrill. i'm a patriot, big time, what can i say.

--
I can't seem to see you baby ... although my eyes are open wide ... but if i hear you? don't let it be bawdy or lame, or i'll reach my hand through the screen and slap you right in the face for the indignity of it all.

im not baggin ya out blades but it took me awhile to get thru it,,and yes im the one liner guy,,and sometimes thats all that is needed ,,and yes every now and again i have to throw a big spiel in ,,and 7xxx thanx for noticing,,got past 7xxx with out a fuss how cool ,,im now flying under the radar LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

--

how's that oh moderator of wind?

--
$hit, now i'm being taken to task by a gimpnoid. the quintessential king of one liners. 7xxx and counting.

well what a long version that is blades but true ,,,yes asylum just look for the good in all

--

there are many things in how you've said what you've said Asylum that reflect ingestion of the hysterical liberal media. for brevity i won't address the obvious. but beware accepting mainstream dogma. you may be blinded to the hero's and technologies keeping our world and families free.

the evil i am speaking of takes place on the business playing field and through media Asylum. this means television and movies. beware the new consumerism and blindness from over-exposure to things that imply "this is the way things are." the risk is that darkness and apathy invade your soul. we are transfixed to a screen when we should be thinking through things, connecting with one another instead meaningfully.

hey asylum ,just a chill a bit,,yes what you rote is true ,and us as well rote the truth but in the world there is good,,find the good, cling to hope,we need freedom ,we need people to beleive to have inspriration ,to push aside the bull s*** and haith faith in fellow peoples,,dont get dishearten by it all,,we are here ,and we can be strong,,just remember you dont need violence to get a message across

--

Oh my God that's so true! Both of you are so right! Evil politicians sending the poor to kill people, drop bombs on children, and take over other people's countries, thinking it will establish peace; thousands of children dying from starvation, while billions of dollars are spent on bombs, killing even more (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7yAO-QCSWA&feature=channel); hundreds of unsuccessful war protests and anti-war songs; people murdering innocent members of their own kind just for oil; government lying about the things that are going on in the world and keeping people from knowing the truth; money being valued over other people's lives (same link as above); ever-rising taxes, gas prices, and the rate of inflation; senseless bigotry against others (like Jews or gays/lesbians or whatever) just because of different religions or lifestyles or whatever; so much hate going around. Oh my God it's a terrible world!

--

wow theres a movie there as well ,,nah mine isnt a movie or anything ive seen,,its just a guess ,,,and wow your right about hideos things,,so true they can make a ripple one day and be forgotten the next with millions in that one day be horrified and the next couldnt care less,,so who would be the real criminals in all that,,both the hideous and the watchers are guilty of crimes against a race that can be better,if only we try

--

that sounds like a familiar movie script gimp. aiiiieeeeee. as if we don't have enough to worry about. pollution. financial, political, and commerce manipulation of the world's economy by the top 1% greedy, powerful rich. a country to country game of Risk being played out so many drop to their knees and control can be absolute. lunies being pollinated by the plethora or extreme gore offered up as primetime entertainment. psychopathology becoming the norm. desensitization from over-exposure to fringe criminals...hideous things not creating a blink in the eyes of millions.

--
Could It Be That I Have Found My Mind
Or Have I Gone Insane?
Roller Coaster Of The Madness
And There's Only Me To Blame

hmmm ,,i know what will happen ,we all will turn into aliens eventually and find another planet to kill,,travel back intime to this planet make sure stuff happens ,so that they will be there in the future ,,wich of course is there time now ,,see easy peazy,,have a think on that asylum and when your thunk'd we''ll chat

--

Nostradamus predicted 2000. The Mayans, who, hundreds of years ago, had a calender more accurate than ours today, predicted 2012, but unfortunately didn't specify as to what will happen.

--

are you describing ozzy's book he just wrote i hope not ,because i havent read it yet ,,but i'll tell you for sure i'll read it before my ticket is punched

--

i was being sarcastic and insane last night lol. i guess i have been overly stressed or something. i was joking about this stuff, especially "when the last wind leaves your tailpipe" and writing about a bunch of gory stuff. you know, the kind of book you can't put down it's so mesmerizing and horror inspiring. sheez, it's what people seem to want to eat up anymore. i HATE that cr@p.

For some insane reason this conversation makes me want to bring up the story Ozzy tells in his book of the giant hand (of doom?) that was supposed to hurl raw meat at the audience, but instead it short ranged instead and the meat whapped him on the back of the head. OMFG, i would have been on the floor and DEFINITELY peeing if I had seen that! ya know? i guess it makes that connection in my head because WTF was he doing hurling cutlets on the crowd? and what were people doing cutting cows heads off, and bringing in other disgusting things to throw at him? HOLY SMOKES, that is weird $hit.

but you two!!! :o) echoes of my own thoughts you put on the screen. i guess at 45 i think of that more than naught because i am raising two who haven't flown, and i just pray i can see them off and out of the nest before any piper comes a' callin. i just want to make sure i do things fairly, honestly, decently, and well - and when i don't, make amends that are for real, so whenever that time does arrive there are no regrets. you know?

Wasn't the world supposed to vanish in 2000.
Well, it's still here.
As you 2 said. Best is to stay busy and get on with your life. When it's your to go time it's your time.

well we all have to face our own little armegeddons sooner or later,,and i got to much art to do to think about how im gonna die,,its lifes last big surprise for one another,,how will your ticket be punched ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha if i could know ,i wouldnt want to know

--

sick. ewwwwwwwwwwww.

anyway, 2012. that's in less than 3 years. interesting how so many want doomsday to come, almost like they can't stand living with the beauty of each breath they take right now. funny thing will be when Dec 31 11:59:59 ticks over to 12:00:00 in the last place on the planet with that time, and "the letdown" happens. like it did in 1000 AD, 2000 AD and i'm sure many other moments "destined" to be "the end."

as for me? i'm keepin' busy like I was told to do. and leaving worries like that to the idjits.

but, you know, if you think about it, you might think "hmmm, how could i cash in on this hysteria?" i mean, you couldn't sell something physical, cuz we all know once the last wind's left your tailpipe it's all over, nothing physical comes with you. but perhaps you could sell a meditation tape, so people could find their center and embrace the moment (presuming it comes) without fear.

or, write a Book of Wisdom & Meditation with short snippets they can fill their minds with.

or, how about a book that goes WAY out there, telling of all the gory sh!t that's coming...down to the little details.

well i do it when hopefully no ones watching like when im in the paddock chainsawing and i dont have a box of tissues

--

well, there's men here that do it, it's not just "the Aussie way" gimp. it's a certain breed that does that crap, and it makes my stomach turn it's very disgusting to see. so are the big lugie's or clams if you will some guys hawk up and spit.

yeah it torments my wife too,,but its the aussie way ha ha ha ha ha han

--

even just the talk makes me want to vomit gimp. seriously, when i have seen that done, it makes me want to puke.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL ha ha ha thats my favourite way ha ha ha im where nobody sees me ha ha ha ha ha haha ha

--
gimpnoid
http://www.metalofoz.com/

ewwww!

or put one finer blockin one nostril and snort out the other side,,the aussie bush method

--
gimpnoid

No Kleenex! Lift up your nose, snort, and spit!

--
<strong>Unknown</strong> <em>If I am executed, God will give you blood to drink!</em>

ha ha ha ha yeah i was told the other day ,its part n parcel of typing ,,maybe im not dislexic after all ,,ha ha ha ha ha ha well thats one dissabillity i can remove from my list maybe

--
gimpnoid

You forgot that we will all move to Mars.
oh and don't worry about the spelling gimp it happens to everyone

--
OZZY FOREVER
Suicidesolver81

oops sorry my bad ,,spellin mistake,,bit dislexic sometimes

--
gimpnoid

where i come from, we call it a slee-v-e...you talking with an accent again gimp?

not calling you names either ,,i just figured if ya couldnt find any tissues close at hand the shirt sleeve works

--
gimpnoid

hmm now im being described as ruthless and insensitive ha ha ha ha ha ha maybe sometimes ,,just usually playfull--ok i'll be nice now do you want the big tissues or the dainty ones ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha see still playfull

--
gimpnoid

hey, you calling someone names?

----
Darkblade beotch slaps gimp for his ruthlessness and insensitivity. (ha haha hahahahahahah)

box of keenex ha ha ha ha no tissues needed,,use your shirt sleeze

--
gimpnoid