2000 Posts and still going strong! | The Official Ozzy Osbourne Site

2000 Posts and still going strong!

So I have got to the magic 2000, but to catch the gimp, will take some doing. Anyway, I'm on holiday, so that gives me and everyone else to try and play catch up!

Replies

yeah my wife has the first two seasons and likes it ,,

--

Heard of Skins, but not watched it

--
Number 1

yes mate what uk shows you watching we get some here that are very cool ,,i gte this hitman show i like been watchin for a couple of weeks ,,and my other half watches skins,,and yes you will get time to post again,like now

--

my o my, at least someone is keping tracks on me! hahahahaha

Sadly it is the olde work life balance, and now the TV is picking up with NCIS, CSI, CSI NY, and some UK stuff. Then there is the scanning of alsorts for another medium, that the priveridged few can see! Then there are chores, cooking,cleaning, DIY, etc and that don usually leave a lot of time for ME!

When it warms, then I will have to do the gardens including ye olde veg plot. BUT once the plot is set up, the timer is on the watering, a little time for ME!

Then there is always Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon!

--
Number 1

slacking off are we...only 127 posts since Christmas?!?!

and hey, did ja time it so that your 2000th was on Christmas day?

maybe that's why. IDK that much about this. My DVD player is just your everyday ordinary player from the electronics section about 4 years ago. I know it's not HD. Does that technology require a different player, ya think? anyways, I'll google it or whatever, maybe that's what the problem is. I've had disc's formatted at a higher generation of Windows before that aren't read by lower versions too...

It was filmed on a panasonic camcorda in thier HD format

--
Number 1

i did indeed - i have a blank DVD. nada came through at all. it's weird.

DID I SAY SORRY?

--
Number 1

let me know next time we speak what you have, as I will be preparing Cavern 2 shortly!

--
Number 1

yes...those are all parts of what makes Andy a big time Ozzfan, truly noted. but Andy? ya gotta check the DVDs ya send along to be sure they actually contain content ~ cuz now i am sitting here wondering just what was on it and feeling bummed that it isn't there. is that my payback for the rattler eggs?

Did I mention the bootlegs?

News Paper cuttings, and now web pages with Articles?

--
Number 1

How about ALL the SABBATH Vynal until it went to CD, some of it several times depending on the The issue and what that included, the same goes for the Ozzy Vynal and then repeated on CD, I still got to photgraph the tour T shirts,programs, need I go on?

Top Dribble, or did you mean DRIVEL? hahahahahahahaha

--
Number 1

i'd like to SUBMITT a congrats to andy ,is that all right with you ,,just curious ,

--
gimpnoid ,,the ledgend grows LOL

well Andy, congratulations. and please...before you set a milestone in a ridiculous way, please tell us that the gauge is your dedication to Ozzy, not a simple count of times you've hit "Submit." really.

i think it's cool all of the other aspects of your identity which you express productivity, relaxation, and intelligent pursuits with. your humor, your treasure hunting for things Ozzy...things which preclude amassing a count in an OCD drama purely as if that has meaning.

truly amazed that you've reached that milestone, that is many, many posts. ~*

--
Blades

Congrats! go on

You got to learn top dribble as much as him!
Congrats on 2000

--
cecilky