the $50,000.00 sharron ows ICP

sharron osbourne ows ICP/insane clown posse $50,000.00 for the records they sold back when they made the bet on hawerd stern. they sold over the amount of copies they bet on and ICP should get there money. i like ozzy and his music but abet is a bet. and ICP is better than all that main stream rap out there today. and they got more people down with them than eminem oops my bad feminem. Thats what he should be called. any whay i like ozzy's music but sharron made the bet and should pay up. p.s. to sharron icp paints there face becouse they can and so they aint like every othere rapper out there. hell mudvayne paints there face and you had them on ozzfest, two dudes from mushroomheard paint there faces, i can go on with guys in heavy metal bands that paint there faces. motterhead/motorgrater or what ever there name is paints there faces. any way no hard feelings. just saying you cant judge people by the music and what they do, where and say. i mean i like ozzy but listen to rap mainly.

Replies

sounds like strong opinions were expressed and unless that was witnessed, and considered a legally binding verbal contract it's nothing more than something she was wrong about, needs to eat crow over being wrong, and this band needs to feel vindicated for. but come on. to seriously think someone would be obligated to pay money out based on verbal spatting, weird in my opinion. whatever. sounds like money-grubbing to me.

just my 2 cents.

--
I can't seem to see you baby ... although my eyes are open wide ... but I know I'll see you once more ... when I see you, I'll see you on the other side

I Think That It's None Of Your Business. If Sharon Pays Then She Does & If She Don't, Hell I Won't Feel It.
ICP Can Suck My D*%K. They Aren't Worth Listening To. (Rap Sux)
--
Barry