666th post! | The Official Ozzy Osbourne Site

666th post!

Replies

I'm not sure I want to spend that much time with people in my community druullling over what I post. I want to write like a screenplay writer though.

No clue why that is A, but if I figure that one out I'll let you know! Numerology is where the answer to that lies, as in the one that they studied like 3,000-2,000 years ago. That may not be the technical term for it, but basically that's what it is. Iron Maiden sings the line from the Bible saying it's the numbers for the name of the beast or some sort of thing like that.

hey asylum did you know that 663 is the female devil number,,i dont know why it is ,,it just is

--

Seriously, how did 666 become an evil number? Why not 111 or 222 or 333 or any other number?

--
<em>Recognize this as a holy gift and
Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.</em>
<strong>-Maynard James Keenan</strong>

xxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxx
................................................Creepy
xxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxx
--
I can't seem to see you baby ... although my eyes are open wide ... but I know I'll see you once more ... when I see you, I'll see you on the other side

well congrats on that evil milestone asylum ,,i cant even remember mine 666 post,,,and ragman you'll get there too,so you saying ragman when you get to 666 post you not posting anymore ,,well that'l be a sad day

--

f*** thats cool, i wouldent want to break that hail,,666