CHARITY AUCTION ANNOUNCED FOR TORONTO OZZY SHOW!!
The OZZY OSBOURNE and ROB ZOMBIE massive 40-concert North American tour's Toronto stop is just around the corner and Ozzy is offering ticket holders an opportunity to bid on some rare sports and rock & roll memorabilia at his Air Canada Centre performance on Monday, January 21, 2008.
The silent auction, benefiting The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, will take place inside Gate 1 at Air Canada Centre from 6:30p.m. until 9:25 p.m. Items on auction include:
- A Hockey Stick signed by the entire 2007/2008 Toronto Maple Leafs team
- A Raptors jersey signed by Chris Bosh
- A Toronto FC (MLS) jersey signed by Marvell Wynne
- Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey signed by Ozzy Osbourne
- Toronto Raptors signed by Ozzy Osbourne
- Toronto FC jersey signed by Ozzy Osbourne
- “Black Rain” 2 cd Touring Edition signed by Ozzy Osbourne
- Drumhead signed by Ozzy Osbourne & his band
- Drumsticks signed by Mike Bordin
- Sharon Osbourne signed ‘Survivor’ book
- Signed and numbered rare Ozzy Osbourne lithograph poster from Prince of Darkness boxset (1 of 500)
The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program works to improve the lives of patients and their loved ones by providing at-home help, childcare, transportation, access to support groups and patient care services offered within Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. The program also underwrites colon cancer education for healthcare providers.
The long-term goal of the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program is to establish an ever-widening array of screening and educational opportunities. For more information on The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program, please visit: http://www.cshs.org/6408.html
Be sure to stop by the Silent Auction and place a bid on one of these rare and priceless items and help make a difference in the lives of those battling Colon Cancer.