Vince Neil bought a house that was located on a hill above a factory or some kind of military installation that had jet fuel toxins in the soil that had leeched into the water lines. his baby girl felt sick, they took her into the doctor, and found a huge tumor in her guts. they removed it but it spread. the story is extremely sad. you should follow the link and read. OMG...that must have been the most horrible thing in the world to experience.
I can't seem to see you baby ... although my eyes are open wide ... but I know I'll see you once more ... when I see you, I'll see you on the other side
Sign in for community access log in
Not a member? Sign up
Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tip for parents and youth.