THE OSBOURNES AND NEW ENGLAND SPORTS TEAMS DONATE ONE-OF-A-KIND AUTOGRAPHED ITEMS TO BE AUCTIONED
Fans attending the Tuesday, January 8th Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Zombie concert at the DCU Center will have the unique opportunity to bid on some amazing items in a Silent Auction that will be set up on the Arena concourse. 100% of the proceeds from the Silent Auction will benefit The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center that was founded by Sharon Osbourne – Ozzy’s wife and manager – after her own public battle with colon cancer.
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne as well as New England sports teams including the Worcester Sharks, New England Surge, Worcester Tornadoes, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics generously donated auction items. Items to be auctioned include:
– Drumhead autographed by Ozzy and his band
– Pair of Drumsticks autographed by drummer Mike Bordin
– Autographed copy of the 2 CD touring edition of Ozzy’s Black Rain CD
– A rare numbered (1 of 500) Ozzy Prince of Darkness Box Set Lithograph autographed by Ozzy
– Sharon Osbourne’s book Survivor – not yet available in the US – autographed by Sharon Osbourne
– Boston Bruins (NHL) Jersey autographed by the entire 2007-08 Team
– Worcester Tornadoes (Can-Am Baseball) Jersey autographed by Rich Gedman, Manager and former Red Sox Catcher
– Boston Celtics (NBA) Basketball autographed by the entire 2007-08 Team
– New England Surge (CIFL Indoor Football) Helmet autographed by Ozzy Osbourne with two (2) complimentary tickets to a New England Surge 2008 Regular Season Home Game
– Baseball autographed by Boston Red Sox (MLB) catcher, #33 Jason Varitek
– New England Patriots (NFL) Jersey autographed by Ozzy Osbourne
– New England Patriots (NFL) Football autographed by a member of the 2007-08 Team
– Worcester Sharks (AHL) Package including: Commemorative First Season Yearbook, four (4) Complimentary Ticket Vouchers for a 2008 Regular Season Home Game, game-used Thomas Greiss autographed Hockey Stick with Autograph Card and a Jersey autographed by the entire Team
The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center works to improve the lives of patients and their loved ones by providing at-home help, childcare, transportation, access to support groups and patient care services offered within Cedars-Sinai Medical Center – the hospital where she was treated. Colon cancer affects both men and women and is the third most common form of cancer and the second leading cause of cancer-related death in the Western world. In addition, 50 cents from every concert ticket sold for the entire tour will go to the cause, which is very close to the Osbournes.
The Silent Auction will be set up on the Arena concourse outside section 128 and will begin when doors to the concert open at 6:30PM with bidding closing at 9:25PM. Winning bidders will be notified on Wednesday, January 9. For more information about the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program, visit cedars-sinai.edu/osbourneprogram.