- First Name
- Last Name
- Country / Region
I'm a fan (and you should be too) because...
- nothing touches my soul & my bones deeper than the dark, moody tunes of Black Sabbath. Then again, nothing cheers me up as much as those same four guys from Birmingham, England. Weird... but essential in my life, that's for sure.
- his dedication to his family, friends, fans.
- the psychedness I experience when the man releases a new record or comes on tour.
- the energy & passion he expresses at his shows.
- his truly awesome lyrics... both 'the-end-is-near'-ones, as the softer ones in which he shows the man behind the mask...
- he gave them hippies hell in the '70s...blasted them back to their commune.
- Member for
- 6 years 50 weeks